COVID-19 Signage and Face Masks for FDLP Libraries
Did you know that a variety of free COVID-19 related signage and face masks are available to Federal depository libraries?
FDLP Face Masks
- These reusable, washable face masks are made from 100% 4-ply cotton. The binding and ear loops are made from a 95/5 cotton/spandex blend. These masks have not been FDA cleared or approved. One size fits most: 5" x 7". Each library may order up to seven masks.
- Caution Using Library Materials – This poster alerts library patrons to be cautious when touching books and materials and to wash hands.
- Social Distancing Reminder – This poster alerts library patrons to practice social distancing and wear face coverings in the building.
- Coronavirus and Flu Prevention – This poster provides library patrons with reminders and tips for staying well and slowing the spread of the coronavirus and flu.
- Room Capacity and Social Distancing - This poster alerts library patrons to the maximum number of people allowed in the room at one time. There is a fill-in box to customize the number with a sticker or sharpie.
- Rules for Wearing a Mask – This poster provides library patrons with best practices in the proper usage of masks.
*Each library may order up to five copies of each poster.
How to Order
- Visit our ordering page.
- Click ‘Log In To The Ordering Site,’ and use your existing FDLP.gov login credentials.
- Browse the selection of materials, and place your library’s order.